«Dealex» group of companies offers port agency services in such ports of Ukraine as Odessa, Yuzhny ,Nikolayev and Chernomorsk.
Our company provides all aspects of port agency (before the ship’s arrival and after it departs), delivering a wealth of experience and well developed local relationships.
We offer the following services:
- Informing Owners, Charterers and brokers about valid port customs, restrictions, rules etc.;
- Quick, accurate, detailed disbursements, minimization of call costs;
- Checking and monitoring cargo availability and load-readiness;
- Organization of all formalities (immigration, customs, sanitary clearance);
- Drawing-up and negotiation of stowage plan with the port, cargo owners and a vessel’s Master/Chief Officer;
- Protection of interests of Owners and Charterers;
- Preparation and issuance of cargo documents;
- Protective agency services
- Crew changes, bunkering, ship chandelling, fresh water supply, petty repairs and anything else needed for a smooth call
Proforma disbursement account
Please fill in all required fields to send us an inquiry for quick proforma D/A for your vessel calling Ukrainian ports
From the very beginning, we handled project cargoes, and gradually it became our main area of expertise. Heavy reactors, transformers, wind turbines, strippers, presses, generators and conditioners – all kinds of industrial machinery.
What we do with a project cargo:
- Feasibility check, general budgeting
- Route survey, job site inspections, road preparation recommendations. All in-house.
- Engineering, method statements, work with drawings
- Road permits for heavy and oversized cargoes, work permits
- Selecting and chartering of barges, specialized trailers, airplanes, cranes, jacking systems etc.
- Stevedoring and supervision during cargo operations, handling, tackling, securing and assembly, as well as ballasting, rolling on-off, welding, cutting and other works
- Customs procedures
Chartering is a very old and respected business that dates back for centuries. It has own rules and tricks and dedicated terminology. We charter ships of many kinds for cargoes that vary in lot size, nature and type. We charter sea ships and river ships and barges, self-propelled and towable.
We act as chartering brokers for a Trader company; we will find the best solution considering the lot of the cargo, dates of its readiness, ports of loading and discharge and other details.
We can also act as Charteres ourselves and fix a ship for carriage of a shipment of bulk or general cargo, including project cargoes
From the moment of introduction of standard marine containers in 1957 till now volumes and types of cargoes carried in containers grows each day. These cargoes are consumer goods, machinery, timber, cut wood and plywood, grain, steel, mineral fertilizers, electronic. Containers are carried from China to Europe, to Egypt, to India and across the Atlantic ocean and so on.
Our company offers good terms for shipping containerized cargoes from China to Ukraine (with further transit to Belarus for instance, if necessary) or from Ukraine to India or Pakistan (wheat, floor, peas, mustard seeds and other grains are shipped this way). In addition, we have solid experience of shipping containers in “niche” trades, such as West Africa or Cuba.
We offer complete service package:
- Positioning of containers (including special equipment – open top and flat rack containers)
- Stuffing into container, un-stuffing from it, transshipment at a port or container yard
- Lashing and unlashing of the cargo, lashing schemes drawing-up and approval
- Sea freight
- Customs and documentation
In case of shipping a large lot of non-homogeneous cargo (say, a set of industrial equipment or a disassembled plant) we can combine container shipment with sending a parcel on a general cargo vessel or with a ro-ro line
“RO-RO” stands for “Roll on – Roll off” and means a method of loading or discharging a unit horizontally,without cranes. On wheels or on tracks, self-propelled, towable or, if the cargo is “static” (i.e. a large box with a printing press), on a roll-trailer (a.k.a. “mafi”)
We work with several ro-ro lines, and for two of them – UECC and Hoegh Autoliners – we act as agents. We transport cars, trucks, buses and H&H (“high and Heavy”) equipment – bulldozers, combines, excavators, drilling rigs to Ukraine and heavy mining tucks from Belarus, and other wheeled or tracked vehicles.